What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - rhiya - GTA RP

DemonicDopie_TTV

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Yuka iwabuchi
Reported Players: rhiya
Date: May 14, 2024
Time: 00:38
What best describes this incident: she was talking to me underwater while waiting for me to be dumped and you should not be able to talk under water
Please (in detail) describe the incident: she came to get me shot me then took me to a water place spoke to me then booted me and dumped me she left me for a little but then came back and started talking to me under water and open the boot to even see why i would not reply she was trying to get me to talk under water and i have clips
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2db9leMd-T2DX_/d1337zaz0daY?invite=cr-MSw2bGksMjMwMDgwMTA3LA

Hello there @DemonicDopie_TTV

Could you let me know exactly what rule you're referring too here?

Just so were on the same page is all.

Thank you.

Hello there @DemonicDopie_TTV

Could you let me know exactly what rule you're referring too here?

Just so were on the same page is all.

Thank you.
it should be straight forward on what I'm reporting its the fact she's talking underwater and you cant talk under water irl so if this is a realism RP then that should not be ok because she is trying to talk to me while she's underwater and is also trying to get a dead person to talk which should not be ok.

Hello @DemonicDopie_TTV ,

Your clips dont seem to be working still, can you try and fix it please.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @DemonicDopie_TTV ,

Your clips dont seem to be working still, can you try and fix it please.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
look i dont understand why its not working or how to fix it but if you want i can get in a VC with someone and screen share the clip

Back