What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - reese2023 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

reese2023

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: reese (knight?)
Steam ID: 76561198259804644
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16581
Ban Reason: c2.3, g2.4
Why do you think you were banned: i was banned for comabt logging and valueing my life
Why should we unban you: i have been a part of this community without having much problems for a few years now, i would hope that i would know better than to break what is easily the 2 biggest rules to roleplay as keeping things realistic to a situation and not logging. in my last appeal i think there might have been some confusing i wasnt saying i didnt want to bleed i was saying i didnt have the option to. and that i logged out becuase it was 4am on a school night (i take my kids to school) and that it stated that i could bleed out in 30 minutes instead of 10. had i been in or thougtht i might have been involved in any rp i could have waited it out. but i was in a npc car trunk away from people and was falling asleep. usually i would have been tucked up in bed but i had previously (maybe 10 minutes prior) had bled out after a 1 hour long rp where i was held hostage. and the only reason i was still on was to loadout my character and be at a garage, which is where the situation happened where i was shot. i can see the places i made mistakes and will definately do my best to learn from them and not repeat such amateur play.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @reese2023 , I hope all is well? :)

We appreciate that occasionally players will need to log off in a scenario due to real life coming first.
If this is the case, we do ask for the player to follow a few steps, are you able to tell me what those are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back