What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - king0kongx8 - 02/04/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king0kongx8

In-game Name
RaZoR

Steam ID
king0kongx8

The date of your ban.
07/31/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
droge worst

Reason given for your ban.
Jumped out of a prison bus whilst cuffed and let my friend kill me, so i doesn't have to serve prison time

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
becuse i jump from car and call my frind to kill me

Why should we unban you ?
because im very sorry and i didn't knew the rules in that time so i please u to give me second chance to prove my good personallityy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please provide your steam ID. This is a long number beginning with a '7'.

1) Please Provide more detail for why we should unban you.

2) You were banned quite a while ago, how come you did not appeal sooner? And what have you been doing in the recent months. 

1) Please Provide more detail for why we should unban you.

because there's no server has much fun playing in like and iam sorry  

2) You were banned quite a while ago, how come you did not appeal sooner?

i got  denied  in 2016 becuse bumping  and i left the game 

and what have you been doing in the recent months ?

I was a university student first year in my  country its hard first year  i cant play eny game the time will be from gold

and now iam back to arma 3 and i cant fiend a good server like altis life UK 

pls end my suffering

pls end my suffering
While I appreciate the sentiment towards the quality of our server, I feel you are being somewhat over dramatic...

From the perspective of this being a roleplay server, why did you think it would be ok to glitch restraints and then essentially fail to roleplay by not valuing your life in any way. For someone who wants to be here so badly and finds the server to be so much fun, you don't appear to focus much on roleplay. Why should I trust you to follow the rules in future?

why did you think it would be ok to glitch restraints and then essentially fail to roleplay by not valuing your life in any way

not glitch !! >>the car was open when i jump from police car i called my frind to come and kill me and he was waiting me to end my life 

and i sweer  that was my worst moment in my life 

you don't appear to focus much on roleplay. Why should I trust you to follow the rules in future?

trust me i will follow the rules 

becuse i cant fiend a good server ROP 

i will do eny thing to back to the server i read the rules  one by one 

if you want to test me i will come to the TS3 

I really dislike how dramatic you are being, yes the car may have been unlocked however you are handcuffed. Not really possible to open a door whilst in handcuffs is it? so that is why it's glitching. 

If you we're to be unbanned will you know follow the rules properly?

I worry that you are making this into a very dramatic situation. Either you need to get your priorities sorted or you should drop the act. It didn't get you unbanned any quicker and it certainly isn't quite as flattering as you may think...

Regardless, Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back