What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bman262 (Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman262

Dear Admins 

Bman262 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: bman262
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198121387334
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560803
Date & Time you was banned:: 20/09/2015 7:30pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Im not exactly sure why i was banned to be hoest, haven taken a deeper look into the rules i belive it may have been dew to teleporting. I am sorry for any inconvenience i have caused, i am new to the game and was not exactly clear on the rules or how to play really. Anyway i am sorry for what i did and wanted to say that i enjoy playing the server alot and would very much appreciate an unban.

Thank you,
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3I) Teleporting

Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I am extreamly sorry for any rules i have broken, i am new to the game and was unclear on what i could and could not do. i enjoy playing the server and in my opionion this is they best altis life server out there. if i was to be unbanned i have now read all the rules and promise to play according to them. i am very sorry for any inconvenience and would like nothing more than to be part of the fantastic community that is on the server.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that does, i stole a quad bike in the Kavala GZ, i did not realize that veichle theft was agiasnt the rules at the time, as i had many cars stolen from me at the garage in the GZ. I have know read the rules and understand all of them. i am very sorry for doing this.

Very well. I will approve this for a final chance on the server. Always keep green and blue zones in mind, there isn't many of them so it's not hard.

Approved - Actioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back