What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC John Woll [RT346] - Other (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozza

Banned
Your In-game name

[A] Cozza

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC John Woll [RT346]

Date of the incident

23/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So basically, i turn up to a gunfight between Anarchy and Police , i decamp from my mh-9 and i peak the corner of the fence. I then proceed to shoot John and manage to hit him about 3 times before john then blatantly started to DPI glitch. Which resulted in him nearly killing me. I went to speak to john on teamspeak however the conversation didnt seem to go anyhwere and was very 1 sided. I then got a opinion from a staff member and was told to infact just put up a report if thats what i felt was neccessary.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A7-5Kl9O8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I’m saddend that this ordeal has turned into a report, I’ve been around on this community for a long time and have never had issues that couldn’t simply be resolved. 

I did speak to Cozza in the Police / Rebel liaison with me when I was requested there after I dealt with another situation. You stated it was very one sided which is odd since CI Reminissions stated he understood your point and even I did say I understood where you were coming from.

In the liaison I explained what I did (Strafing, turning left and right with the mouse to dodge bullets as I believed I was being shot at from afar) and told Cozza I understood how it looked from his side and how incredibly dodgy it looks but it was never my intentions to do so. I believed we had solved it but Cozza insisted upon taking it to staff after a match of A&D against Armed Response and would think about it (his words) and I continued on patrol. After a while (I'd say about 2hrs passed) CreatorChris jumped into my teamspeak channel. being Tango Romeo 2 where I was on casual patrol, we had a short chat and Chris told me I was blatantly DPI glitching and asked me for evidence of my part. I could only supply two video's which I cut out to render and upload quickly during the liaison session.  CreatorChris called these pieces of evidence too short and conveniently cut out and thus rejected my POV. 

My Shadowplay is set on recording for 15 minutes and for some reason always cuts footage in 2-4 parts. I spent the latter half of my night (as I'm writing this at 00:27) to find more footage in my laborynth of all recordings running from December 2015 - nowerdays where I found several loose .mp4 files and combined them together in Sony Vegas to come up with the end product, my DPI claim video as I’ll be honest, other officers, good friends of mine and even I myself had our spider sense tick’ling believing it would end up in a report.

In my own defense I have video from my POV

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It shows the situation before any other collegue's of the man on the ground next to two PCSO's and a good friend of mine @Tohrin Rover

The situation was as followed, a stolen police SUV was reported by the NHS together with a man who had a 7.62 on his back, we responded with everyone (It was a Kilo Intop on Server 2 with less than 6 cops). As there were already several officers talking to the man over next to the stolen police SUV I decided to take up a position when a Red Gull sports hatchback rolls up and initiates on the officers on the scene, shots were briefly exchanged before both armed men were rubber bulleted by quite skillful PCSO's.

My location was exposed as I was in the middle of a field, I saw a warehouse near me >100m and I began to run over. I then continued and I informed the others as we were all in a Kilo Intop to 'Hold your gun out' when the first shot from a non-visible combatant was fired which can be heard crack'ling overhead at 0:02 in the video. Out of my own sudden surprise of us being fired at I attempted to 'zig zag' by moving my mouse. I can agree in the first bit I move my mouse too fast but I quickly calm it down. Then at 0:07 I get hit by a bullet, not knowing the location of the gunman who fired it at me. I also spot a green tracer round coming from my behind to which I instinctively react to by pulling out my firearm being a SPAR-16 and turning myself towards where the tracer round came from to see nobody visible. In my panick I looked rapidly at the location of the tracers twice before I focused my attention to getting into solid cover and or concealment at the warehouse. Then I see the same green tracers shooting into a bush directly infront of me and I realise it had been a PCSO's fire from his rubber bullet gun the entire time, I then pull out my firearm and attempt to empty my gun in the general direction as I can't see anyone due to the vegitation. I then shift left to get behind soft cover to hide my body from the armed man in the bush, this is where I get shot in the back.

At a later point I saw a GPS drop nearby and I believed that the other PCSO also didn't make it (believing he was the last one alive), this is when I decided to explain that it would've been better to rubber the closer one and then just to hide as I was already in a good firing position. We then discuss on what to do, being respawning. 

Then Cozza (being a masked man) lays down next to me and passes a // note saying "//Nice DPI" and proceeds to say "Read that note buddy, you fucking idiot." at this point I was quite surprised and came up with a comeback on the spot which wasn't exeedingly well thought of but none the less. Then Cozza returns to tell me "What a fucking idiot you are." I can't seem to find any reason for calling me idiotic and nearly mocking me with comments in // notes. As a response I place in a // note "Wasn't DPI dipshit" as I was surprised and a bit irritated about the manner he called me out for it. I proceed by saying //I just wiggled, too bad your aim is crooked. Now I'm not a native English speaker and I believe crooked is curved / angled.

When Cozza sprints back over to where I'm laying I simply ask "Did you see my latest note?" to make sure that he actually recieved it. He laughs at me and says "We'll see what is funny about that, it's all on go-pro you fucking idiot." 
Near the ending the video cuts to black as there is no more footage and for some reason Sony Vegas renders a bit of black screen for me.

Anyhow, I hope this report doesn't result in a permanent ban or even a temperary for both Cozza and myself as I have really enjoyed spending most of my free time to playing on this community on a daily basis since 2015. I have never had a bad run in with anyone and I don't even recall the last report where I was mentioned / the suspect of. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, The CI you are referring to here is CI Gremlin, I wasn't present and had no dealings with this matter other than the ones Gremlin brought to me for Advice. Sorry I could not be of help.

PC John Woll I will be issuing you with a ban today. The staff team are in agreement; there is no reasonable excuse for why you appear to be flailing your mouse around, other than you know it exploits the game's inability to keep up with your movements (colloquially known as DPI Glitching). The number of hours you have on this server, convinces me that you would be well aware of this issue. You can see on the reporter's video that it makes you jump around and therefore harder to hit.

Clearly if you wanted to zigzag across the open space you would be doing so by moving your character rather than your mouse.

4572c677ad77323ba8673a3c80fe99ee    BattlEye GUID
76561198047707697    Steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back