What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make all helmets/head wear persistent in vehicles

adaco

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary:
Make all helmet types persistent in all types of cars/vehicles.

Detailed Suggestion:
As far as I am aware, there is only one helmet that remains on your head when you enter vehicles and that is the SWAT style helmet with the googles on. Any other helmets such as the Vietnam style or the MC style automatically remove themselves from the players head once they enter vehicles. My suggestion is to make all styles of helmets persistent to remain on the players head regardless of what vehicle they enter.

The Pros:
Allows players to keep their desired helmets on their heads at all times when entering vehicles unless they choose to remove them.

The Cons:
Developer time.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No.

I think this suggestion is brilliant @adaco , personally I just hate it when I get in a car and the helmet doesn't stay!!. On a serious note it would be nice to have +1

I agree with this suggestion because not only that, some people wear helmets and hats to cover hair that sticks through masks etc. and when out robbing or interacting its hard when you pull up in a car and your hair is visible when a helmets meant to be hiding it

This is GTA behaviour not something we have done.

Something people may like, is that as a temporary fix I have "wait 5000; c hat" on my F and it works quite well. But also +1

+1 and whilst we’re at it, can certain hair styles not poke through hats 😄

Back