What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rafael Rito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael Rito

1. In-game Name: [RB] Rafael Rito
  2. Steam ID: 76561198145949843
  3. Date this happened: 04/03/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: During a truck convoy on a salt mine run, the server suffered a lag spike much bigger than most, causing extreme desync and the collision of my truck with one that was appropriately far in front. We always keep spacing for the small desync that happens sometimes, but this lag caused everyone to stop, and 2 trucks ended up exploding. Spoke to a staff member in TS3 who suggested it looks like worse-than-usual server lag. It occurred at somewhere between 01:38 and 01:40 AM.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/e_TR-54RV1Q
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: The truck contained approximately 290 refined salt, which is valued at £650,000. I was able to be revived so didn't lose my inventory.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Greetings Rafael,

After reviewing the footage which you have provided in your compensation request at this time I am unable to issue any compensation for any items which have been lost. This is due to your video not containing evidence of the items which you are claiming you have lost. Please in future read the Compensation Request Guidelines  and be sure that you have all of the required footage obtained to utilize in your compensation request. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back